Monday, April 13, 2009

Home For Easter

I went home to Alabama for Easter and I'm really mad at myself because I didn't take a single picture!

Friday I stopped in Birmingham to see my brother's new apartment. It was so nice and he has tons of room. His apartment is twice the size of mine for less money! Next, we met my parents at The Bright Star restaurant in Bessemer. It is the longest operating restaurant in Alabama. It has been around since 1907 and is still delicious.

Saturday my aunt and grandmother came down to visit and we just enjoyed their company and cooked out hamburgers.

Sunday we went to my church growing up and came home for a ham and turkey lunch instead of going to the country club like we normally do.

It was a good relaxing weekend and nice to be home with family.

No comments: