Friday, August 28, 2009

Groupon / Dinner Afare

Once again sorry for the lack of blog posts! I'm back...

If you haven't heard of Groupon, you must sign up. It is really fun! Every day they send out a new discount and you only get it if enough people agree to buy the same thing. It varies each day and you never know what will be up next.
A few weeks ago the Groupon was 50% off at The Dinner A'fare. Not being much of a cook, I have wanted to try this place out. You can select the number and which dinners you purchase. Then you set up a time and go to their SUPER ORGANIZED & CLEAN kitchen to assemble your meals. All are freezable and come with cooking directions.
I went yesterday to assemble my meals and they even give you wine to enjoy while preparing everything. It was a lot of fun. I couldn't wait to try my meals and immediately went home to prepare my first option. The Finger Lick'n Chicken was delicious and I had plenty left over for another meal today.
Check it out!

3 comments:

Amy Franck said...

I somehow missed the Groupon trend... it looks awesome!! Glad you dinner turned out so well :)

AnnaHatcherDesign said...

This is really cool! I'm signing up now!!

Chef Natalie Lasch said...

Emily, I often google a search for Dinner A'Fare reviews to see what people are saying about The Dinner A'Fare. I am the corporate executive chef for the Dinner A'Fare national franchise, and am so glad to see that so far you have been enjoying our product. Statements like these that I come across help me to better develop my menu, and even improve on what I already have. I hope you will return to visit us again soon!