Monday, October 12, 2009

Scott's Antique Market

On Saturday my mom and I ventured to South Atlanta for the monthly Scott's Antique Market. It is HUGE! Vendors come from all over the US and set up booths in two expo centers. We got there around 10a and stayed until it closed at 6p. It was a full day of shopping. We were looking for some good furniture finds but unfortunately it didn't have the deals I was looking for. There were some beautiful items but most weren't in my price range. I did get this antique trophy from a vendor from Indiana. I am going to start collecting antique/vintage trophies for my new mantle. This first addition is from 1908. It was given to a Captain from his officers in celebration of his marriage.

1 comment:

Brittany Cavender said...

what a fun collection - good idea em!