Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trying to catch up...

I'm trying to get caught up on my blogging so there will be several posts here all together.

Back in September Jay and I drove to Tuscaloosa to spend the weekend with my family and go to the Bama v. Penn State game. Jay is an Alabama alum (and actually lived in Tuscaloosa at the same time I did) but we hadn't been there to visit together. We had such a fun weekend tailgating and cheering Bama on to a victory. It was also our first time to see the renovated stadium that now holds 101,600 fans. Here we are outside Bryant-Denny and with famous coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant below. ROLL TIDE!


Also around the same time we got to see Brooks and Dunn's Last Rodeo tour at Lakewood Ampitheater in Atlanta. It was a perfect night with lots of great country hits.



No comments: