Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Insta.gram

A few weeks ago I wrote about new social media/tech sites I learned about in a technology class at work. I decided to check out Insta.gram recently and wanted to share this unique iPhone app.

This is how it was described in my class:
Insta.gram: My newest addiction! It’s a fast, beautiful and fun way to share your life with friends through a series of pictures. Only avail for iPhone at moment. 

This is what it looks like:



You take a photo and then put it through any of the available filters and post online. You can see photos from people you "follow" and comment or "like" them.


If you are already on Insta.gram or decide to sign up please follow me @erobards

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am going to check it out!
I have been using the Camera Bag app for ever and love it. But insta.gram sounds great!

Maggie Griffin said...

hi emily! I apologize for how long its taken me to respond to your post about the decals I used in my sister-in-law's kitchen. She and I grabbed those as an experiment on a shopping trip to Home Goods in Buford. I think they turned out really well! A Google search found these:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/45248300/large-spoon-and-fork-vinyl-wall-decal

Hope this helps!

Meg said...

Update the blog, plllleease!

Saqib Khatri said...

Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing buy instagram followers cheap